It’s time for holiday look no. 2!
My air-con has been majorly fucking up and giving me hell… literally. It switches off on its own sometimes and I just wake up in the middle of the night sweating into my comforter (and no, I don’t care how hot it is, I need to be snuggled up beneath five inches of cotton). Other times, it just plain won’t cool down enough to beat the heat.
The result: my sudden fascination with this thing them foreigners call “winter.” I’ve never experienced winter before, though I think we went to one of those travelling ice park thingies when I was a youngun.
Anyhoo, here is a way to wear blue eyeshadow without looking like a porn star!
1. Bare Escentuals Prime Time
2. Make Up For Ever Concealer Palette No. 5
3. Nars Firming Foundation
4. MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
5. Palladio Oil-absorbing Rice Powder
6. MAC Blush in Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale, Limited Edition)
7. MAC Fix+ Spray
1. E.L.F. Eye Primer & Liner Sealer (primer end)
2. Prestige Eyeliner in White
3. WnW Color Icon palette in Pride
4. MAC Eyeshadow in Electra
5. Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Elsa
6. Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette
7. shu uemura Precise Volume Mascara
8. Wet ‘n’ Wild Kohl Brow-Eyeliner in Taupe
1. MAC Lipglass in Docile
That’s all for now! Sorry about the second UD look taking so long. I do have a life you know… aka eating bucketloads of ice cream.