Cassie Ainsworth is my peg for my future daughter.
Blonde hair? Check.
Perpetual loopiness? Check.
Unresolved romantic issues? Check.
If it weren’t too late for me to blossom into a genuine Cassie, I’d totally just do away with the inconvenience of establishing my individuality and just fashion myself after her. I WANT ALL OF THAT PLZ, sans the eating disorder.
For today’s tutorial, I chose Cassie’s look from Season 1 Episode 5, in THAT sequence in which she sings THAT song. Come on. We all know what I’m talking about.
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
2. Make Up For Ever Concealer Palette No. 5
3. Nars Firming Foundation
4. MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
5. MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer
6. Palladio Oil-absorbing Rice Powder
7. Nars Blush in Orgasm
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
2. MAC Eyeshadow in Sushi Flower
3. WnW Color Icon Palette in Lust
4. Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Fierce Blue
5. Smashbox Eye Wish Palette 2010
6. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner
7. Shu Uemura Precise Volume Mascara
8. MAC Eyeshadow in Cork
9. MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso
1. WnW Lipstick in 912C
*I apologize for the wonky liner. I quite obviously messed it up a bit. I had to use that Revlon liner because my MAC Liquidlast ran out. Ugh. That Revlon one was so watery. It was not easy to get an opaque line, much less a THIN one.
Wow. Every time I watch that scene, and she… asks that first question, I just start freaking SOBBING. And I REALLY lose it when she starts singing.
“I didn’t eat for three days so I could be lovely.”