Aren’t you sick of neutrals? Come on, people! We need some color! My theory is that if everyone wore rainbow eyeshadow, there would be no wars; everybody would be too distracted and confused to hate on anyone.
Granted, I really only used two colors, but shut up! I’m still a diva.
Doing a colorful eye (and not just my typical nude eye, dark/bright lip) helps make me feel cheerful, like I can’t snap at anyone because it would be doing my happy eyes an injustice.
If you don’t get it, well, screw you. 🙂
I’m definitely in a gunkie rut. 🙁
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
2. Make Up For Ever Concealer Palette No. 5
3. Nars Firming Foundation
4. MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
5. MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer
6. Palladio Oil-absorbing Rice Powder
7. MAC Blush in Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale, Limited Edition)
8. MUFE Sculpting Kit in No. 1
1. E.L.F. Eye Primer & Liner Sealer (primer end)
2. Prestige Eyeliner in White
3. Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette
4. Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Powerful Purple
5. Prestige Liquid Eyeliner in Icon
6. Nars Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
7. MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso
1. MAC Lipstick in Plumful
I’ve obviously been kind of having lapses in creativity- not that I was ever super creative in the first place, but still. I’ve a bunch of looks I want to do, but I just don’t have the products for them. Sadly, not even our MACs have as wide a variety of colors as in the States. But don’t worry! The makeup collection is still growing! I’m pretty sure I’ll figure something out.
Stay tuned, gunkies!
A shoutout to the wonderful Kai Honasan! Thanks for letting me use your music!
And Jhanine! I’ll use those products in a video soon.