FINALLY! My Internet stabilized long enough for me to upload this tutorial.
I bought the Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon palette in Lust for 499PHP. I believe these palettes are a lot cheaper in the States, but nonetheless, 499PHP is not a lot to pay for six excellent shadows. Very, very cheap.
And I can’t reiterate enough that WnW is a cruelty-free brand. They have a pretty big line and lots of options, so check them out!
1. Bare Escentuals Prime Time
2. Make Up For Ever Concealer Palette No. 5
3. Nars Firming Foundation
4. MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
5. Palladio Oil-absorbing Rice Powder
6. MAC Blush in Smile
7. MAC Fix+ Spray
1. E.L.F. Eye Primer & Liner Sealer (primer end)
2. WnW Color Icon palette in Lust
3. WnW Mega Eyes creme liner in Black
4. WnW Kohl Brow-Eyeliner in Taupe
1. WnW Diamond Brilliance in 612
Hope ya’ll enjoyed that. Again, excellent, excellent investment.
Edit: Forgot to say that there are three other Color Icon eyeshadow palettes, Greed (pinks and grays), Pride (blues), and Vanity (browns).
For the complete review of my WnW haul (featuring lipsticks, lipglosses, the creme liner, creme shadow pencils, a brow and a lip pencil, and this Color Icon palette), click here: http://gunkfury.livejournal.com/4607.html