It doesn’t take a genius to swipe on some lipstick. The tricky part is getting it to last longer and wear well through food and other… oral activities. You can’t just apply several layers of lipstick- that is an excellent way to get the gunk past your lip line and more attractively, on your teeth- and setting it with powder doesn’t sound like a very good idea, now does it? So what do we do? Shall we just succumb to our patchy-lipped fate?
Ah, but hope is not lost! In today’s tutorial, we learn that the magic word is blot.
1. theBalm Liquid TimeBalm Spot Concealer with Tea Tree Oil
2. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
3. Nars Blush in Orgasm
1. Prestige Eyeliner in White
2. Stýli-Style Colorlash mascara in Blackest Black
3. Laura Mercier Brow Powder Duo in Deep Blonde
The photo was cropped from a picture taken by my boy, Joseph. I forgot to take pictures after the tutorial, and this was the only decent one I had where I was wearing In the Red. Hahah. Thanks for your time! Gunkie out!