I’m on a freaking roll, aren’t I? This is holiday look NUMBER 3! I really don’t know what’s come over me! I’m not usually into Christmas…
Oh, whom am I kidding? I’m just using all this holiday cheer as an excuse to wear sparkly makeup.
Watch ’til the end of the video for a really bad, but heartfelt… surprise? Hey, it’s the thought that counts, right?
1. Bare Escentuals Prime Time
2. Make Up For Ever Concealer Palette No. 5
3. Nars Firming Foundation
4. MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
5. Palladio Oil-absorbing Rice Powder
6. Nars Blush in Orgasm
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
2. Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette
3. MAC Eyeshadow in Ricepaper
4. theBalm Overshadow in If You’re Rich, I’m Single
5. Prestige Eyeliner in White
6. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Baked (from Naked Palette)
7. Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Deepest Black
8. shu uemura Precise Volume Mascara
9. Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
10. MAC 1 Lash
11. Wet ‘n’ Wild Kohl Brow-Eyeliner in Taupe
1. MAC Lipstick in Out-Minxed
I must apologize for the crazy lower lashes, by the way. I was too lazy to fix them. They’ve been falling out lately because I scratch my eyes so much. NOT GOOD!
Happy holidays, everybody! I really hope I didn’t annoy you too much with that last bit.