Most of the time, this is what I do with my face! It’s quick, easy to modify, and very customizable.
And yes, I went with another blue to line my eyes with! I do not know why I’m so obsessed with this color right now! Navy and pink are such a good pair though, don’t you think?
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
2. MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
3. MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer
4. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
5. MAC Blush in Her Blooming Cheek
6. Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner in Teakwood
1. UDPP in Sin
2. Palladio Eye Ink in Navy
3. UD 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
4. Stýli-Style Colorlash mascara in Blackest Black
5. Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette
1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon
This look may take you a bit longer to do at first, but you sort of get into a routine. It gets easier and easier the more you do it. Soon enough, you just develop your own style of doing things and learn which products work best for you.
Thanks for making the request, Patti S. ohthatrhymed! Hope you enjoyed that! Gunkie out.