A look featuring an aqua liner, orange lipstick, and Dash and Paw!
1. Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation
2. theBalm Liquid TimeBalm Spot Concealer with Tea Tree Oil
3. Stila Sheer Pressed Powder
4. WnW Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Starlight Bronze
5. Smashbox Muse Blush Rush in Masterpiece
6. Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner in Teakwood
1. UDPP in Sin
2. MUFE Aqua Eyes 7L
3. Shu Uemura Lash Builder
4. Stýli-Style Colorlash mascara in Blackest Black
5. Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette
1. MAC Lipstick in Morange
As you can probably tell, my skin is the worst it’s been in a really long time, hence the teeny pictures. I’ve upped the skin care and am paying the dermatologist another visit this week. I really want to go back on Accutane, which is basically the only thing that really helped my skin. The doctor says my skin isn’t bad enough for such a drastic treatment, but looking in the mirror everyday, knowing that I’m doing all that I can to take care of my skin (including not wearing a speck of gunk most days), it just gets very frustrating. My self-confidence has absolutely reached new lows, and I don’t think I’m confident that the topical treatments I’ve been given are going to help skin this bad.
Anyway, aren’t my nephew and niece cute? I like to play their yaya when their parents aren’t around. They’re adorable creatures, these children. If you disagree, GET THE HECK OFF MY WEBSITE. THEY’RE BEAUTIFUL.