… aka A Slutty Valentine.
It’s time to whore it up, ladies! Watch that Moulin Rouge-inspired Lady Marmalade video, put on some lingerie, aaaaaand pull a nice church dress over it. That way, whether or not you have someone for whom to take it off, you’ve got a naughty little secret the entire day.
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
2. Make Up For Ever Concealer Palette No. 5
3. Nars Firming Foundation
4. MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
5. MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer
6. Palladio Oil-absorbing Rice Powder
7. MUFE Sculpting Kit in No. 1
8. MAC Blush in Frankly Scarlet
1. E.L.F. Eye Primer & Liner Sealer (primer end)
2. Stila Eye for Color Eye Shadow Palette
3. Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Deepest Black
4. Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
5. Stýli-Style Colorlash mascara in Blackest Black
6. Andrea ModLash #33
7. MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso
1. MAC Lip Pencil in Burgundy
2. MAC Lipstick in Dubonnet
Please ignore the wayward lash. =)) It drove me nuts when I finally took the pictures.
Hair tutorial will be up soon! Sorry for the delay. I really hope I get to post it before Valentine’s Day. 🙁
Love, love, and more love! Gunkie out.