It’s always nice to keep an arsenal of beautiful women around when you’re a gunkie. Thankfully, there’s one in my house everyday. Sure, she has a baby to breastfeed and bond with or something, but those are mere details. Where was this baby while we were playing with makeup, you ask? Oh… somewhere.
The light was lovely outside in our pseudo-garden.
Ate Julia’s skin looked amazing even with a super light foundation.
I kept the eyebrows quite undefined and natural- almost unruly- for a more laid back look.
I lined the eye all around, including the inner corners and upper waterline, and then smoked everything out with a black eye shadow.
I used neutral colors for a softly defined crease. This look was all about the haphazard-looking liner!
I kept the rest of her face simple with some bronzer, a little bit of contouring, and a peachy brown blush.
For a pouty look, I lined her lips with a darker shade and put some gloss just on the center.
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
2. MUFE Face & Body Foundation
3. Palladio Oil-absorbing Rice Powder
4. DollFace 15-piece Concealer Palette
5. DollFace 6-piece Contour and Blush Palette
1. UDPP in Original
2. UD Naked Palette
3. MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
4. Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Deepest Black
5. MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
6. Stýli-Style Colorlash mascara in Blackest Black
7. Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette
1. MAC Lip Pencil in Spice
2. Revlon Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude
3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre
Thanks, Ate Julia! Stay tuned, gunkies!