I’m going to call this a Gwyneth Paltrow-inspired look since, truth be told, I didn’t recreate the exact makeup she’s got on. You could use some tape to create the exaggerated angle of her eye makeup, but I didn’t have tape and was too lazy to buy some.
Well, I hope this helps anyway!
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
2. Make Up For Ever Concealer Palette No. 5
3. Nars Firming Foundation
4. MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
5. MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer
6. Palladio Oil-absorbing Rice Powder
7. MUFE Sculpting Kit in No. 1
8. WnW Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Starlight Bronze
1. Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer
2. Smashbox Eye Wish Palette 2010
3. Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Deepest Black
4. Stýli-Style Colorlash mascara in Blackest Black
5. Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette
1. MAC Lipstick in See Sheer
2. Youngblood Lipstick in Rosewater
(Apparently, this image does not belong to Zaxx! So sorry! She got it off Google. I apologize to whomever this image does belong to.)
Thanks to Zaxx for making the request.
And now I must get back to reality, aka the schoolwork I refused to acknowledge for three months.